Blaze through major biology themes. Three short hours: Cells. Phylogenetic tree. Trophic-levels. Mitosis. Cytokinesis. Cellular respiration. Other.
Upward Bound students loved this
Blaze through major biology themes in three short hours. Intended for parents of high school students. This virtual class is lecture style with highly illustrated slides and explanation.
Honeycutt instructed four cohorts (groups) of college-bound high school students in June 2021 with a near-exact set of content. The Upward Bound program was presented as a live lecture compared to this virtual presentation – receiving exceptionally high marks from those students.
Oklahoma requires biology
Biology is a required subject for Oklahoma high school students. Healthcare careers need biology. ICTC offers exceptional career training in a variety of healthcare paths. Biology is foundational. This fast class props up biology-chops!
Best suited for:
- Parents supporting their high school students in the study of natural science
- Technical and college-bound high school students prepping for ACT and SAT
- Recent graduates needing a bit more prep prior to upcoming course work
Presentation Objectives (3 hours)
At the end of this presentation, you should be able to:
- Recognize major concepts required in HS biology 1
- More confidently assist students with biology studies
- Renew appreciation for the wonders of life
Visit HoneycuttScience.com to explore more about biology 1 in high school.