Register to Vote
- Find voter registration for Weld County residents.
- Find voter registration for Colorado residents.
- Use paper-based voter registration.
List of Valid IDs for voting
- A valid Colorado driver’s license
- A valid identification card issued by the Department of Revenue
- A valid U.S. passport
- A valid government employee identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government or of this state, or by any county, municipality, board, authority, or other political subdivision of this state
- A valid pilot’s license issued by the Federal Aviation Administration or other authorized agency of the United States
- A valid U.S. military identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector (see examples)
- A valid Medicare or Medicaid card issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate for the elector issued in the United States
- Certified documentation of naturalization
- A valid student identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by an institute of higher education in Colorado
- A valid veteran identification card issued by the United States department of veterans affairs veterans health administration with a photograph of the eligible elector.
- A valid identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government certifying tribal membership.
- Verification that a person is committed to the department of human services, but is eligible to register and vote
General Election: Tuesday, November 8
All active registered voters will receive a mail ballot for the General Election. Check your voter registration to ensure that it is active and update your voter registration online.